THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, June 26, 2009

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!

I am at my son's home using their computer - mine is sick....very sick.....I am sad and not sure just what is going to happen right now. On Monday my computer "friend" is coming to save what he can and then clean the whole computer...I will be starting from scratch....Now you know why I am not a happy camper!! I will be back as soon as I can cause I am totally ADDICTED to everyone of you !!! I know you are all sending me "get well" wishes!!! Hope to be back soon...Judy

6 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Dearie, sorry to hear about the computer problems. May I suggest to ye that ye get an external hard drive and this time, keep it backed up on that hard drive. That's what I do. The drive was only $80 and it gives me great peace of mind...

pammyjo said...

I'm looking into an external hard drive. My daughter has one and thinks I should get one for back up. Now you, I'm convinced. I hope things turn out as well as possible. Get back to us when you can. :)

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh dear! I look so forward to reading your blog, maybe we'll just have to gab on the phone next week! Dawn

Trans Globe Lighting said...

I hate to hear your coputer is down. It is probally the swine flu.

Pots 'n Prims said...

Oh Judy I miss you!!:smiles: Seems it wasn't long ago you had computer issues..hope it gets completely resolved this time...it's never fun or a good thing!! I will try to give you a buzz this week! Need to catch up!
XoXo~
lisa

ctlogcabin said...

Good Morning Miss Judy ~~
I'm hoping your computer problems
are soon fixed. On the up side, I'm sure you are getting loads of great things done...for the store.
Miss ya...will keep checking back.
Hugs ~ Connie xox