THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, June 19, 2009

NO PICTURES TODAY...

Guess why !!!! I was busy, busy, busy ....woohoo, horray, yippee !! I don't want to tell you what Wednesday and Thursday were like....boohoo NOT woohoo !!
The sun came in and out all day but the best was NO RAIN !! I even sat outside to have lunch - I am grateful for this day....however torrential rains are forecasted for tomorrow (I won't even listen to the weather - customers told me)
Yesterday, after a crappy day, my transmission seized up as I turned in our driveway....I was sick....The car was towed to the Transmission Shop and all I could see was lots of $$$$$ signs. They fixed it....it was a hose that cracked and threw transmission fluid all over the motor and we are the luckiest people today !!! Some days are just made for happiness !!
My son, Tad, called from his vacation at Disney and said it was sunny and 98 degrees....he was calling from poolside - ahhhhh to be young again!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Miss Judy....
We had such a wonderful time at your shop last weekend.You made us feel so welcomed (though we were a bit early for your Sunday hours.)
There were so many "goodies" to choose from!!! The ladies at work loved all the treasures that I brought back. They really want to go shopping with me now, LOL! It is so hard to be 7 hours away from you lovely shop (It feels like you are right around the corner...esp.
through your blog!)Thank you very much for remembering us, from back in Nov. no less!!! You and Kay
from Homespun next door are both a
joy to visit with !!!!

Hugs all around!!!
Jennifer...Williamsburg, VA

Janet - underthewillow said...

Thank you for sharing your great day Judy!....I would like to tell Jennifer from Williamsburg who posted a comment that I am near Richmond and if she ever wants to have a driving partner to go shopping up there to give me a holler on my blog!....we're practically neighbors! LOL Janet

Holly Hills Primitives said...

So glad to hear your were busy today! It has been deadsville most of the week. I did get a few customers late afternoon, but I sure hope I get more tomorrow! My shop is bursting at the seams right now, but this economy is terrible. Michigan has the highest unemployment in the U.S.! Did all of your dolls sell yet? Talk to you soon, Dawn

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Good for you!!!
My oldest son Nick leaves for Disney in a week with Alex:)
Rondell

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh Judy, I sure do wish you could come shopping! One of these days I'm going to make it out your way too. I just found out that I have a childhood family friend that lives in Hellertown and the other in Stockington. They said that wasn't that far from you! So... One of these days when we're talking, I'll have to tell you about our Gannon. He is a very special boy indeed. I've been going to see Dad every day after work and I cherish every conversation I can have with him. Last night he kept telling me that he was feeling "blue". Sure breaks your heart! Hope you have a busy Saturday and I'm hoping the same for here. Maybe we can talk again next week, Dawn

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

I really love that Sunflower print! Sunflowers always remind me of early harvest..which reminds me of fall..which reminds me of halloween..which reminds me of Thanksgiving! I feel Sunflowers kick off the best primitive season of the year!