THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, June 18, 2009

M-E-O-W !!!!


Here kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.....sssppssppsppsppp - Love these meowers.....no litter box, no jumping on my counters and no furr balls.... (sadly no purring either) BUT they listen so intently when you are talking to them....
Rag stuffed kitties with wonderful hand sewn features - the expressions are priceless...!!! Email me for more info !!!
It is raining and quite cool this morning (I have my winter robe on)...hard to believe in three days it will be officially summerthyme...???
I will have to take some pics and share some of the new olde things that have come to the store this week....two really nice olde one piece rolling pins, little boxes that were made into drawers...(anyone who knows me knows how much I love olde wooden boxes and how you can find them all over the store), a school desk...too cute ...wait till you see ...and more... Tony has been busy !!!
SEND ME SOME SUN !!!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Just love it when you post pictures! Those cats are great, I especially love the pillow! Can't wait to see what Tony found too. It's been raining in Michigan too (and chilly). We did need the rain, but enough is enough! You know those women don't like to get their hair wet! Hope you have a great $$$$ day, Dawn

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Love them...thanks for sharing!
Rondell

Janet - underthewillow said...

Oh my stars I love the kitty and the kitty pillow!! Janet

ctlogcabin said...

Morning Judy ~~ I'm just back on-line....my computer took a fit and we needed a Tech to put it right, so I'm catching up on all your latest posts. Your Grand-Kids are just adorable...hope they all have a wonderful time in Disney. Love Miss Barbara's creations, and Becky's wonderful doll...neat she lives close by.
Have a Great Week-End & Happy Fathers Day to Tony.
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox