THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, June 12, 2009

THE KEY WORD...

Oh my girls.....you are WAY AHEAD of me....the "key word" in my last post title was THINKING....unfortunately not DOING yet. Those pics were from last year....how I wish I was that far ahead....!!!!!! I am just starting to think fall and Halloween.....BUT still working on SUMMER! Scary huh.....I better get moving....LOL !!!
We have a fall open house the beginning of September and are going to have a real fun event the beginning of October....(just in the planning stages right now but I know some folks who are "jazzing" up their broomsticks in anticipation ) - woohoo!!!
Well now you know what I am thinking but this is what I am doing....decorating for summer....The berry garlands were made by Sharon of Vintage Threads....and new dollies are on their way from Turkey Hollow....THEN I suppose we all shall start working on Halloween. We are truly a HALLOWEEN STORE !! The artists that make things for us are so "into" Halloween....they truly give us the best treasures....and we love it all !!!!!




3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Those strawberry garlands are so sweet! Can't wait to hear what you have planned for October! Talk to you soon, Dawn

Karen said...

Oh how cute those strawberries are!
You really have some creative gals providing you with goodies.
I'm still not designing because of orders so you are ahead of me with just doing summer decorating! I can't even get that far...lol
Karen

countrytreasures said...

I love those strawberries. I am pretty new at the blogging and have had my shop just 1 year carol stop by my blog and say hi www.prmitivecountrytreasures.blogspot.com