THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, June 15, 2009

IT'S NOT ALL WORK...

The other part of my life is pictured above....my four grandsons - a gift from my daughter and her husband !! Last evening we went to their house to take them for ice cream BEFORE they leave for Disney World Tuesday morning. We kept them out for about an hour while Mom and Dad took a "break" !! That didn't last long after we got home as you can see....!!! Tomorrow evening I will go to my son's house and show you the other half of the other half of my life!! They are also going to Disney World but they leave on Wednesday. I love that brother and sister and their other halves get along so well and love to vacation and do things together. The "cousins" are all in the same age group and play well together!! I will worry as they are up in an "airplane" and that is my big phobia !!! (or I would be going too!!) GODSPEED MY CHILDREN !!!

6 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Judy, you have the most beautiful children and grandchildren!!!! They're all adorable just like you ~ xxoo, Dawn

Karen said...

Judy your grandchildren are absolutely beautiful...their faces are perfect! How proud you must be.

I pray they all travel safe to Florida.

Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What handsome young men! There really isn't anything much more precious than grandchildren, except our children - of course. I'd like to be going to Disney TOO!! Hope you have a great week - $$$$$, Dawn

At Home With Amy said...

What a precious family you have. Can't wait to see the other kids pics.
I'll be praying for a safe trip for them and don't worry yourself silly. God will take care of them for you.
Hugs,
AMY

UPON A HILL said...

They are so sweet & handsome. GOD's hands are upon them. They will have a safe & fun trip.

Pots 'n Prims said...

What cute grandbabies!! They have that Doyle grin! :) And, your daughter looks so much like you!
I hope they all have a wonderful, safe trip!
XoXo,
lisa