THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, June 7, 2009

FOUND TODAY...

Isn't that a great bench......!!! The bench is made of olde barnwood and the back is the headboard of an olde iron crib.....all bolted together quite firmly. A great piece for the porch or garden. Tony and I went early to the flea market this morning and it was filled to the brim with sellers and buyers. We managed to spend all the money we took with us (leaving a few dollars for breakfast!)

The green farmhouse worktable made it into the store today too....sadly not many customers did.....(wrinkling my nose in dismay) !!! It was just too pretty of a day - perfect for a picnic or ride in the country (hey I am in the country....maybe everyone decided to have a picnic) !! Monday and Tuesday is MY weekend and I have lots of catching up to do - housework, sewing and creating....my picturetrail has been neglected too....NEVER ENOUGH THYME !!!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Great finds Judy! Love that bench for a garden. What else did you find? We went and picked up another load of antiques today too. Fun, fun, fun!!! Dawn

clothnclay said...

Great garden bench...would make a nice trellis too.. Becky

the primitive country bug said...

Great items you found! I so wish I lived closer so I could come to your shop.
Blessings~ Birgit

Bittersweet Primitives said...

What great finds. Love the garden bench the best. Have a good week. *Sherie*