THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, June 6, 2009

FAIRY GARDEN CLASS....

What a great day we had...the weather was perfect - just perfect !!! I think everyone had a good time making their gardens - I found some new items to use as some of the gals are repeat "garden makers" and I needed to "surprise" them with something. I have as much fun as they do giving the class. I think I just love to play!!!! I should have gotten more pictures but I get involved with "talking" and getting lunch ready and forget. I am working on another garden class but not a fairy garden.....will just have to see if I can pull it together. The store was busy too.....Sharon worked the counter but had time have lunch with us. I love fun and busy days!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

The Fairy Garden is just so cute! I have wanted to make a fairy garden since I read a book in elementary school about a little girl that made one and a fairy came to live there. You have inspired me to do it.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Sounds like you had SO much fun, sure wish I could have been there. I would love to have one of your fairy gardens! Let's try to talk next week. (I had a great day today too!!!!) Dawn

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Sounds like you had SO much fun, sure wish I could have been there. I would love to have one of your fairy gardens! Let's try to talk next week. (I had a great day today too!!!!) Dawn

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.