THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, June 4, 2009

THE CINNAMON STICK HAS THE BEST....

ARTISTS in the whole world !! Oh maybe they are not all "big names"...but they are EXCELLENT at their craft and most create just for us. I am so blessed!! The workmanship and detail to every little thing is just amazing to me. I emailed one of our crafters about something someone wanted and sort of hinted that we could use more of this and that.....
This is how she signed her reply -
- typing with a thimble on,Terri
That really made me smile !!!
It is still raining here....day 3 - and now they are calling for day 4 and the possibility of flooding and heavy rain. Although they are saying Saturday will be cloudy in the morning but sunshiny in the afternoon...since our Fairy Class is 11am to 1pm...we are going to have a great day. (the fairies told me) !!!!
It is cool here too.....high of 60 degrees tomorrow....what the heck???

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Judy...60 degrees....
ahhhh...sounds delightful!!! But I know you're ready for warmer weather but it's already been in the 90's! I know you have wonderful artists contributing to your store, I so wish I could see all the cool things they bring!! I hope you're doing so good sweetie, xxoo, Dawn

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

If you send some rain down here, I'll send the 100-degree weather up there...LOL...hope the fairy class goes well (I won't say, "goes swimmingly" because I think you've had quite enough rain and threat of floods!).