THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

APPLE OF MY EYE....


Meet Blakely Mel Doyle - 4 years olde....she belongs to my son Tad and his wife Wendy.....and owns part of my heart!
After her "Little Kickers" class (soccer) she spent the afternoon with me so her Mom could go to a school function for her "big" sister - Kennedy. We made sandcastles with some leftover sand that we found in an olde agate basin....and picked pretty bouquets of flowers. Whenever she comes she wants "buttered noodles".....so that is what she had for lunch and we both had an "icy pop" - (disqusting - how kids can eat them I do not know) !! But she thought I should have one too - so of course I did! LOL!!
I am off to the store this morning...I have not been there for two days and need to go get my "store" in order... A wonderful olde medicine cupboard is going in today...it is BIG and I have to "rearrange" ?somewhere? to put it in...so off I go...Hope everyone is having a super day....

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy! Can't wait to see your new medicine cupboard! Your little granddaughter is a dolly, there's sure nothing like those little grandchildren! I hope to be at the shop all day today unless I get a call. (Dad is back in the hospital, but we are doing shifts visiting today and mine isn't until this evening.) Looking forward to talking to you! Dawn

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

She is adorable and isn't it amazing what we do for them? Icy pop...yeek! But I'd have one too if they would ask:)
Rondell

Janet - underthewillow said...

She's adorable Judy!....but I'm afraid I don't know what an "icy pop" is?....maybe because I grew up on the west coast?....do tell! Janet

clothnclay said...

What a Doll! You are blessed!...Ah, yes, those wonderful Irish names... Looking forward to seeing the medicine cupboard, Becky

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ What a Sweetie Pie...oooh
little girls are just too cute, yes little boys too...Love us some grand-kids !! Hope before too long I'll be walking around inside the store for real.
Hugs ~ Connie xox