THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, June 8, 2009

FOUND YESTERDAY....

We found this sweet little chair when we were shopping yesterday....I am pretty sure it is a "Salesman's Sample"...as it is made exactly like the "big" one I have in the store for sale. The bolts are oversized which I assume was to show the "buyer" how well they were constructed! The chair is very sturdy - most likely to take alot of handling and traveling from town to town! I visualize an olde make-do pincushion sitting on the seat...I better be careful or I won't be able to sell it...LOL!!
I didn't accomplish much today....just couldn't get started...I hate those kind of wasted days...tomorrow is another day and hopefully I will get motivated!! Now I am going to go watch "Jillian" make out with all those "boys" on the Bachelorette !!!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cute little chair! Reminds me of the ones they use to have in ice cream parlors! OOPPSS...am I dating myself??? LOL

Don't feel bad...I had one of those "wasted" days a couple days ago. Just couldn't get going and I struggled all day trying to decide what I should be doing! Thank goodness that doesn't happen too often...LOL

Pots 'n Prims said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pots 'n Prims said...

Love it!! I have the full ice cream parlor set that matches ~ table & 4 chairs! That will become our eating set in our new old sunroom that David is doing the floor in as I write this..(I say new old as it's new but it's been unfinished for 5 years! LoL)..

As for wasted days..I had one yesterday....whole day seemed shot & I felt cruddy about it! Tomorrow is another day! ;)

XoXo~
lisa

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love that little chair and I can see a pinkeep on it too - in your house! Isn't it hard to let some things go? I keep eyeing one of those new pie safes... Oh well. Maybe we'll get a chance to chat this week, Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

That little chair is soooo cute Judy!....I love heart shaped things so I especially like its shape! Janet

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

What a great find, I probably couldn't let it go maybe that's one reason I'm not an antique dealer.LOL
Have a great day!
Rondell

Jackie said...

Nice blog and a lovely shop! (looked at your picture trail and drooled all over my keyboard)
Wish I were closer :(
I'm going to add your blog to mine.
Cheers
Jackie