THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, May 22, 2009

WELL I DID IT...

Stockings made from Antique Gauze Bunting $12.
I have been thinking about selling from an "Etsy" account for awhile.....I do find some good stuff there for ME...and as things are "up and down" at the store, I decided I would try my hand at ETSY !! I tried once before on one of the "group shops" but didn't do that well...maybe when I have control I will like it more. We shall see.....you can check it out....(nothing to check out yet..LOL!!) at - http://www.thespicecupboard.etsy.com/ I don't get alot of time to make things but when I do I will sell them from there. AND I really don't understand all about "Etsy" but I am sure I will learn....any help is much appreciated!!! Yesterday I made a "Fairy in a Jar" (we did a class on this last year) and I thought it would be fun to sell some on Etsy. The pictures I take are never as good as it looks in person - so I worry about that -we shall see how it goes.
We are going to have another beautiful day here in PA - cool mornings and wonderfully warm afternoons....it should be a good weekend for Memorial Day parades and picnics....

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy. I've been reading your blogs all week, just haven't had time to respond to any. Just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your stockings! They are awesome and should do great on your new venture.
Thank you for your kind words about my dad, he just means the world to me. I think this has to be the saddest week of my life. BUT, we do what we have to do and that is to take care of him right now.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!! We'll talk soon, Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

The stockings are cute Judy, good luck with Etsy, sorry I know nothing about it so I don't have any advice to offer....it's supposed to be in the 80's here and that combined with the hot flashes is just plain killer!....have a great weekend! Janet

ctlogcabin said...

Hey Judy ~~ Wishing you, Tony & the whole family a wonderful Memorial Day Week-End !!
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Karen said...

Morning Judy...good luck with Etsy.
I sold on it and am thinking of doing it again...IT WORKED FOR ME.

Glad you have great weather - I follow it on my main page and always see how beautiful it is there!

Hugs, Karen