THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THREE WINS.....AND GOING FOR THE 4TH...

First win -The weather was perfect yesterday (although I have raccoon eyes this morning from my sunglasses- oh well I guess I am a bit strange at times)....
2nd win - YIPPEE OUR CANDIDATE WON FOR DISTRICT JUDGE !!!! His name was Ed Kropp and the headlines this morning read "KROPP DUSTS THE OPPONENTS"...(love it!)
3rd win - SHAWN won Dancing with the Stars.....I was elated as she completely transformed into a beautiful ballroom dancer !!

now.....I am going for the LONG shot and hoping for a win by Kris tonight on Idol.....
(I am hopelessly involved with all the main reality shows) "sigh" !!!
The sun is shining in my part of PA today....hoping the sun is shining for you too !!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Well Judy this sounds like a lucky streak going for you so i do think Kris will win!
Glad the sun is shining for you - your summers are always so pretty out there.
Did you read my post the other day asking if there are other wonderful shops near you for the August Gathering????
Karen

Janet - underthewillow said...

Mornin' Judy....Idol ended for me last week when Danny was eliminated, I am not taking it well....I do hope Kris will win though!....and So You Think You Can Dance begins tomorrow night, yay!! Janet

Judy said...

I'm hoping Chris wins too!!!!!!
Many Blessings~Judy

Linda said...

Adam was my favorite from the beginning but last night I liked all 3 songs by Kris and only 1 by Adam.....

gail said...

life is great, isn't it?

cynthialeedesigns said...

Your lucky streak continued....Kris did win!! Like Janet, I was a Danny fan, but after his leaving last week...I was sure hoping Kris would win and was thrilled that he did.
Cindy