THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, May 7, 2009

SUNSHINE !!!

I think I owe the gals from Western PA a great big THANK YOU for sending their sunshine our way today !! What a welcome sight to see "shadows" !!! The store was freezing LOL!! But when you walked outside it was humid.....I loved outside today...I had to wear a sweater inside as I REFUSE to turn the heat back on.....Just the way it is in old stone buildings. My home is the same way....it is stone with TWO coats of stucco overtop....24 inch deep walls keeps it cool and damp - so at home we turn on the heat.....LOL!!! It stays pretty cool in the summerthyme too UNLESS we get weeks of 90 degree weather... (how the heck did I get on this subject??) Anyway....thank you WESTERN PA !!!
Today was quieter at the store but that was to be expected....hopefully the weekend will be busy. Now I have to concentrate on AMERICANA.... and our "Fairy Garden Classes".....always something going on - and "STRAWBERRY DAYS"....

Won't that child's metal wheelbarrow look great filled with "strawberries".....!!!!

6 comments:

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Judy,
What a charming store you have!! I'll have to look Hereford up on a map and see how far you are from me, I what love to come visit your shop.
The pink sheet music looks so pretty as a Fairy Dust sign, I love it!!!
Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hooray - you go sunshine! It rained here this morning - again - but it's supposed to be nice tomorrow. Thank goodness. Hope we both have busy Fridays - especially our Ladies Night Out! My wonderful daughter is making the food for me since I spent all night sewing tonight. I finally gave up and decided what will be will be! Have a really happy Mother's Day! Dawn

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Can't wait to see what you do for Strawberry Days! Sounds very fun and fresh!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I love the child's wheelbarrow, I think I had one when I was little:)
Love the crow sticks too:)

We had sunshine yesterday and it was so nice, today is cloudy so far guess we are back to that again!
Have a great LNO and may you have many sales:)
Rondell

Karen said...

I am going to make it a point to get to your shop the next time I'm in PA - It's not that far from the places I hit so be watching one of these days! Who knows...you might see me before August!
Karen

Nan said...

Wow your store is beautiful! I would love and to come and have some homemade herbal treats!