THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, May 9, 2009

OH MY....LOL!!

Sorry Miss Connie - I didn't mention that you and the "big guy" paid a visit to THE CINNAMON STICK yesterday too !! (logcabinprimitives.blogspot.com) Well....I guess it's because you are becoming a "regular" (big smile)....even though you live in Connecticut...!!!! (hope I didn't send you on a wild goose chase).... I love when customers come to the store and get all friendly with each other.....Carolyn and Neal from New Jersey were visitors too....and the five of us had a nice visit (all about how wonderful I am...) NO NO NO ...only kidding ....couldn't resist the opportunity to say that though!!! !!! !!!
I know alot of storekeepers feel this way...BUT I REALLY DO HAVE THE BESTEST FRIENDS AND CUSTOMERS !!!
Today was a very good day at the store....much welcomed and the weather was A+++. We are open on Mother's Day -sometimes busy sometimes not - but if the weather is nice I have tons of work to do outside!
Tomorrow will be a busy day no matter what....flea market very very early morning (then I get to have breakfast out)...work all day....and then it is Brecklin's birthday....he will be 6 years olde tomorrow...We will go to our daughter's to celebrate Mother's Day and Brecklin's birthday....cake and ice cream....my favorites !!!
I lost my MOM in January, 2004...miss her dearly - I was her first born and don't tell my brothers and sisters but I was the favorite!! XOXO MOM !!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

BARBARA said...

HAVE A VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.....NOTHING IS BETTER THAN TO END A SPECIAL DAY BY HAVING CAKE AND ICE CREAM WITH GRANDBABIES AND YOUR OWN SWEET GROWN UP BABIES TOO...ENJOY AND CELEBRATE TILL THE COWS COME HOME...
XXXXX,B