THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

IT ALL STARTED HERE...

Let me introduce you to Alta Houck...herbalist extraordinaire!! This is where I purchase my herbs...Alta and her husband Glenn only "wholesale" their herbs to stores. Each and every pot is handled with lots of LOVE !! Today we spoke of how long we have been doing business together...17 years!! This is just one of her greenhouses - once you enter you don't want to leave. (she sells us the best DIRT too....for our Fairy Garden Classes)!
We have everything set up on the porches....it looks so much better in person but the pictures will have to do..


These pictures are of the back porch... I have little gardeny stuff to display among the herbs but won't put them out till tomorrow. I will post the front porch tomorrow....don't want to put you in overload...!!!
The Herbal Treats are all prepared - just have to make the Lemon Thyme Cookies as the dough is "chilling"!! (The Lavender Egg Salad is so delish!! ) AND I AM POOPED !!!



7 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Wow! Everything looks spectacular! Can't wait to see more pictures though. Sure wish I could come! Maybe one of these days, Dawn

Bren said...

The porch looks Great, and the food sounds so good. Have a Great day and will be waiting for more pics.
Hugs, Bren

primitive basketcase said...

The porch looks great, Judy, and those herbs are so healthy. Have fun ~ I'd love to come & try some lavender egg salad. Sounds yummy.
Pam

Pots 'n Prims said...

It all looks wonderful! Oh how I wish I could be there! Much luck & lots of sales!
XoXo~
lisa

Janet - underthewillow said...

Lavender Egg Salad sounds super yummy!....I'm sure everyone will appreciate and enjoy your efforts! Janet

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Lavender egg salad...I've never had that but I just know it would be so good!
Everything looks so nice on your porch and I sure wish I could be there to enjoy all that you have done!
Rondell

Nan said...

What a great herb farm! Be still my beating heart!