THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, May 11, 2009

...IN THE MERRIE MONTH OF MAY

The month of May is very busy here in PA for us. Between the events we have and all the "special days"...including Breck turning 6 and Anthony turning - (oh my!) 13 - Mother's Day...lots of friends birthdays - I will be kept quite busy! AND I love to be busy so it is a "merrie" month of May.
I am working on our Fairy Garden Classes....this is "sheer" fun for me. Although this year I am having one heck of a time finding all the little "fairy necessities" I need for the gardens. ????? alittle frustrating as time is quickly approaching for the classes.
We had a great Mother's Day - sharing it with four generations of girls.....(NOT all mother's yet....that fourth generation are only 8 and 4) ... singing Happy Birthday to Breck (6) and Anthony (13) and me....it is hard to believe that Breck and Anthony are "Taurus's" - they are so sweet and loving....me - that I believe!!!!
The Herb Faire this week was great....gives a storekeeper lots of "encouragement" that the economy may be bouncing back a little. Hopefully we can keep this trend going !!

Linda....always a loyal "herb loving" customer !!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Judy, I'm so happy your Mother's day went beautifully!
Karen

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Glad the herbs are selling briskly -- maybe even though the economy is not too good, people will realize how good their dishes will be when fresh herbs are used!!! And some of them are wonderful for making the whole room smell nice when you bring a few leaves inside and crush them...we do this with our mints...