THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, May 3, 2009

GUESS IT IS NOT ENOUGH...


It is still raining....putting a damper on all the outside work that needs to be done for the Herb Faire ! Yesterday it turned out to be a rather nice day....cloudy but the rain just sprinkled here and there....and the store was BUSY !! (Grateful) !!
I got moving early this morning and went to the flea market with Tony....not very good as the "predicted" rain kept most vendors away. We ventured off to another one but it was just "yard sale" goodies. I can't make the food for the Faire until Tuesday and that is when I also pick up the herbs AND now it looks like it will be the day EVERYTHING has to get done as tomorrow it is suppose to rain too.....woe is me !!
I did make a nice batch of "garden type" sacks from vintage ticking (I have collected olde ticking for so long and decided it was time to USE it up...it just sits in a box...(sad face)
Hope the sun is shining for you.....

7 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Fleamarket is out for me today too...raining and I'm getting so tired of it:) I think though I'll make a trip to goodwill:)
I just love the ticking sack...so neat!
Rondell

Janet - underthewillow said...

Love the ticking sack Judy it's very cute!....the rain held off last night long enough for them to get the race in....the air was moist and just right for the sound of the cars to carry and I could hear them from my house!....we live about 15mins. from the track and there's always excitement in the air when the race is in town....have a lovely Sunday! Janet

primitive basketcase said...

Judy ~
Love your garden bag ~ I love, love, love old ticking & it's so hard to find. The rain stopped here in Mi. but it really needs to warm up. Good luck getting everything done & enjoy your Sunday.
Pam

B said...

NO DOUBT IT WILL ALL COME TOGETHER AS PLANNED... A TRIP TO YOUR LITTLE HERB FARM WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR SPIRITS AND BE EVER SO DELIGHTFUL.... RELAX AND BREATH~~~..... ((: XXXXXX

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh, I know what you mean about getting everything done in one day! Our Ladies Night Out is Friday night and I have SOOOO much to get done before then. The rain finally stopped here, but is supposed to start up again about Wednesday. By the way, I love your little garden bags! Dawn

UPON A HILL said...

Very nice garden bag! Rain is coming back here again in Ohio on Weds.

ctlogcabin said...

No sun here in CT....its still cold and damp. Think I may get to see some of your Herbs this coming week-end. Its time for RVing 2009, and where are we heading first....lol
PA here we come.
Hugs ~ Connie xox