THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, May 8, 2009

A FUN DAY MEETING NEW FRIENDS..

Can't gripe about anything today...the weather was great....the store was busy and I got to meet Terri from http://www.bigcityprims.blogspot.com/ and her friend Stacy. What a joy they were !!! I am anxious to hear how they did on their next adventure at Aunt Daisy's right up the street from us ! It is always such a pleasure meeting blog friends....Thank you Terri for such a nice visit. Although I couldn't get them to eat any of the goodies we were serving....!!!
I don't think I have ever introduced you to "ALFRED" ....he is our resident gnome....and can be quite the grouch when he wants to be. Sometimes he won't even talk to me....other times he is sweet and even lets me take his picture....

He was hiding behind the lavender plant but decided to enjoy the sunshine for a bit - Alfred is very olde and can be contrary when he wants to be. I think he needs some playmates but they are so hard to find....maybe a couple "pixies" will stop by and keep him company. All the fuss I made about the herbs being on the porches seems to be for naught - every customer told me they love the herbs on the porches as they don't get wet feet and can find what they are looking for easier...seems all I needed was a "Suggestion Box" and all my bellyaching could have been avoided - never too olde to learn new things. Have a great weekend....and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE....

1 comment:

Kath said...

I was over visiting Terry and saw that you guys met!
How fun for you both!
It's always nice to actually meet bloggin buds!!

Have a HAPPY weekend!

hugs-Kath