THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, May 2, 2009

ENOUGH ALREADY ....

My goodness we are getting "saturated" with rainfall.....Just enough to cancel the grandboys soccer and lacrosse games..oops...and baseball !! Can't forget Blakely...she is 4 and on the "Little Kickers" !! (soccer)
On the "pro" side ....customers should be out and about today as they can't work in their yards!!
These tulips came in yesterday - just in time for Mother's Day... they look so real....the colors are beautiful. How sweet a pot of tulips, jelly jar candle, and a sack of Lemon Herb potpourri would look in an olde berry basket....add a country fabric liner and you have a perfect gift for MOM !!The blue plant stand behind the tulips is a really "eclectic" piece...it comes with the olde pots and has lots of possibilities to make a unique statement!And....this cloche with bird and nest is a pretty nice gift too.....

4 comments:

Karen said...

Morning Judy....well I thought the Tulips were real...honest! They're just beautiful. Guess I have to get mine out before Spring is over. Not that we've had much of it but I'm afraid it won't be there when I show my face outside! lol
Hope the rain stops soon for you.
Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Isn't this rain something else??? Sometimes that stops the women from shopping around here too. I think they're afraid to get their hair wet!! We are getting a little reprieve for today and tomorrow, but it's still supposed to be cloudy then rain again on Monday! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift your idea is. Those berry baskets have just got to be adorable gift baskets. Hope you are swamped with customers today! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the same thing - it's been a terrible slow week. Good luck, Dawn

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Hi Judy!
Isn't this rain something...it rained so hard last night with thunder and lightening but everything is sure green:)

Love those tulips and I'm sure your store will be full of customers with Mother's Day coming up, you have a great selection for them to chose!
Rondell

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy....I love tulips!....they are a favorite of mine....I know your gift basket idea will make some Mom very happy....my Mom passed away in 2005 and my boys are horrible gift givers just like their Dad so I'm afraid there won't be any Mother's Day gifts bought in this household....as for the rain, we are missing most of it here in Central Virginia....we had a downpour night before last and are supposed to get something in the way of a t-storm this evening, just in time for the race I'm sure, ha!....I hope The Cinnamon Stick is full of shoppers today, have a great one! Janet