THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BACK TO WORK...

Seems like I haven't been to the store in a few days...but in reality it is only two days and I am anxious to get back to work. The last few days have been busy doing "???????" alittle bit of everything. I am slowly feeling the pressure of "falling behind"....there is so much to do and as we get older it seems to take us three times longer to accomplish anything. !! (smiling but telling the truth) !
Our weather is CRAZY - Sunday it was 85 degrees yesterday and today in the 50's...what the heck !! On a happy note the wild rose bushes and honeysuckle are in full bloom scenting the air with a heavy fragrance that tickles the senses. The wild rose bushes is where we get the small rosehip sprigs. I have a source that picks, bundles and delivers them to the store - just in time for Christmas decorating. OUCH!! If you ever picked them then you know how "dangerous" that activity is. Last year, because of the weather, the rosehips were not good and we had none to sell....hopefully this year they will be abundant....if you look along our roadsides it sure does seem they will be.
(I don't believe I mentioned the word CHRISTMAS)....

4 comments:

Karen said...

Morning Judy - you sound like me...if I'm away from my 'love' for any length of time I'm always anxious to get back to it...I think that says a lot and that you will keep your shop around for some time to come...love and dedication.
Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good Morning Judy. I've been away from the shop for awhile too, my daughter is running it today. I'm ready to get back at it and do a lot of tweeking. Know what you mean about getting older!!! (Smile) I'm behind on everything right now. Oh well, it will still be there tomorrow. Have a great day and enjoy the shop, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ~~
Just got off the phone with my niece and was saying the same thing, I feel so far behind in all my outside & inside work. Oh well as long as I always have time to come and visit my friends. :)
Sending love & hugs ~ me xox