THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

....and the winner is

drum roll please -


KRIS !!!
WOOHOO!! YIPPEE!! HOORAY!!!

I think I will end this streak right here and leave quietly.....

What is that noise...oh my....FIREWORKS !!!

Yes Gail LIFE IS GREAT !!!
and Janet....a few more moments with your beloved Danny....!!!! What an awesome show tonight!!!

2 comments:

imdk said...

Judy, you must have been jumping out of your seat!

Loved the show, and it was funny also

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....I thought the show was really really great....loved all the big names paired with the various "Idols"....and yes my absolute favorite part was anything with Danny but especially with him and Lionel Richie!!....Lionel is my all time most very favorite singer/song writer/musician so to have him paired with Danny was such a wonderful surprise and most enjoyable to watch!....congratulations to Kris!, America got it right, HIP HIP HOORAY!!....now So You Think You Can Dance begins tonight, I wonder if that freak show named SEX will be back this year? LOL!....have a great day! Janet