THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, April 12, 2009

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY EASTER...

Today we go to my daughter's to celebrate Easter....all those grandbabies (8 in all) will be dressed in their Easter finery and all day will be hiding and finding eggs....they are the "JOY" of my life - together with a close family and wonderful friends. I am blessed....
It is a day of reflection and putting your soul in order.....Thank you kind friends who share their time and friendship with me....I am blessed !! XOXO

3 comments:

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

Happy Easter to you also! Enjoy your day....Jenn

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Judy!!! I hope your Easter has been just WONDERFUL!!! I know it has if you've been surrounded by your loving family ~ wishing you all the best always! xxoo, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Dear Friend Happy Easter ~~
Im sure you are having a wonderful day surrounded by your loving family..what a Blessing.
Sending Love & Bunny Hugs ~ Connie xox