THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SPRINGTHYME ....

What a glorious day we had today....the sun was shining all day and you could see the grass growing right before your eyes....well...okay that is an exaggeration but it was a wonderful spring day. I have patiently waited for the "onion snow" before I could plant any onion bulbs....BUT looks like we aren't going to have to worry about that - (probably jinxed myself now) !! I keep my "bulbs" in a sack made just for that purpose....here is a picture of one we have for sale...from Barb Young of Turkey Hollow....cool huh!! I have been busy getting ready for our Bird Soup Event....two boxes of "supplies" were delivered today and I am going to have fun putting everything to good use. Lots of work to get done though before the 15th....Here are a few pics of new Easter items that just arrived.....you still have time to stop in for a great gift for yourself...or whoever.....(big smile) !!

5 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Love the bulb bag how primis that?

The Easter eggs and bunnys are adorable, someday I'll get to your shop:)
Rondell

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Just found your blog and love it! What great goodies you got in the mail, wish I could come visit.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Yer shop is brimfull of primfull goodies! That bulb sack is great! And the Easter decorations are entirely too cute!

Karen said...

Gosh how I wish I could see your shop soon!
You always post such great items for sale and have so many events.
Karen

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ~~ Happy Bleated April Fool's Day, we too had much fun with tricks growing up. :-) Love all your new goodies from Babara, those dolls that were snapped up are just too darn Fabulous. And the bulb sack is great !! Will have to go back and look not sure what the "Bird Soup Event" is but I want in. lol Big Hugs ~~ connie xox