THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SOUP'S ON !!!!

Well....after burning birds this past week...seems like only thing left to burn was ME !! The glue gun and I had a battle....the glue gun won ! NO - you can't imagine....it is horrid. Two fingers on the left hand without skin....OUCH !! AND I need one of those fingers to roll thread into a knot. I am really bummed.
Okay...enough grumbling -
The soup is ready to serve... I can even post a few pictures....not many as the batteries in the camera went kaput....AND I have batteries and batteries and batteries....but none would make the camera work. ????? Just one of those days.....of course it has rained all day too - damp and miserable....despite all that I have a pot of coffee on and am excited about our Bird Soup Event!
The recipe pictured above is for the edible "Bird Soup"....which we will be serving this week. Each purchase will have this recipe tied to their sack....
Here are some pictures of some of our "feathered friends" visiting THE CINNAMON STICK....








9 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love the little bird pillows! And the pinkeeps. And all the other birds too - for that matter. What a great idea to attach the recipe to the packages! Have a great day and I hope your fingers heal soon, that hurts SO bad! Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

What a fun event!....I love birds!....you know I'd be there if I lived closer! Janet :)

Pots 'n Prims said...

Why OH why do I have to live so far away?!?! I always enjoy my visits but would be so much fun during one of your events too!!
Best wishes this week!
XoXo~
lisa

Woods Olde Homestead said...

Ouch I hope your fingers are feeling better...everything looks wonderful...wished I lived closer too oh what fun that would be...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

basketsnprims said...

Judy,
Those darn glue guns are dangerous ~ I hope your fingers heal fast. Love all your feathered friends.
Pam

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Your poor fingers! Ow!

That flock of birdies you have at the store sure looks fresh and fun.

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm so sorry you burnt yourself Judy!! I know that horrible feeling too ~ I just LOVE each and every project!!! Gorgeous....I'm sure the store looks so springy! I won a giveaway last night and the pouches look like something you'd LOVE to make...take a look when you have time:
http://thevintagepolkadot.blogspot.com/2009/04/and-winner-is.html
take care sweet friend,
xxoo,
Dawn

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to come to your shop too, it looks so interesting. Maybe if we all do a sunshine dance we'll get some good weather. The rain has stopped here this morning, so there's always hope... Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Sweet Bird Items ~~ Love them All !!!
You always make everything look like so much FUN !! Wish I could join you. :-)
Hugs ~ Connie xox