THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OLDE FRIENDS - NEW FRIENDS....

Today Grace Maurer ( you know her...the sweet Pansy Lady)....brought an olde friend, Kim Lance to the store and TWO new gals from Chicago.....they all have met on the Prim and Rustic Delphi Forum ( Terri and Theresa....they are the big cheeses...the Board Mommas !!) It was really a treat to meet them and share our store with them. Here is a picture of the gals....The next picture is a bunch of olde berry boxes that I think make really cool gift baskets! I love the 2 quart ones....they are olde ones and some have a metal band all around the top. The boxes are all cleaned and Tony "stained" them to give a more prim look. Stop in and fill one with goodies for Mother's Day.....they hold a little OR a lot !!! (big smile)
In this berry box is the Culinary Lavender from Henny Penny's Country store....A "Garden Thyme" jelly jar candle from Lisa of Homethrown Pottery, an olde flask bottle that I altered with some olde emphera and a bit of Sweet Annie - I have fun making up gift baskets.....but sometimes I get carried away....LOL!!!
We also got some new dolls in today...I will take some pictures tomorrow - they are really sweet!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What great ideas you have! I love the berry boxes for gift boxes. Are you gearing up for Mother's Day? I got a call today to do some dolls for a really nice shop in Ohio. I think I'm going to take her up on it, sales are so slow here - just not sure how I'm going to fit it all in! Can't wait to see your pictures tomorrow. Isn't it fun to have visitors at the shop? Have a great day tomorrow, Dawn

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Wow, those are the BIG CHEESE WHEELS (since we're being all Prim) at the Delphi forum!!! How nice to get a visit from them!

Those berry baskets are just precious...

lovetheprimlook said...

Thank you for posting a pic of all the girls !!! Its nice to put names with the faces :)

Angie

UPON A HILL said...

Thanks for ideas , I have some berry boxes also.