THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OFF TO GETTYSBURG...

Sharon and I are off early this morn to Gettysburg for the Heritage Cash and Carry.....hoping to find lots of "NEW" goodies for the store.....then maybe a trip to THE ROSEMARY HOUSE in Mechanicsburg, PA......haven't been there for quite awhile and this is a most inspiring herb shop, as Bertha Reppert was such a pioneer in bringing herbs to everyone! Her daughters have followed in her footsteps and it is quite awesome to go there.
Today is our wedding anniversary......42 years....I can count for all those years but they have really gone by quite quickly !! Look back in the older posts to last April and see that young bride with her handsome soldier boy !! YIKES....the 60's !!!

10 comments:

schutt6 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
hope you have a wonderful day and have fun shopping!! :-)
-Sandy

UPON A HILL said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you find lots of bargains for your shop!

Karen said...

Hi Judy, by the time you read this you will be back home with a car full of wonderful goodies from the show.
How I wish I was going - and I would have if I hadn't gotten so many orders to keep me here...but I guess if I don't get the orders...I can't go to the shows to spend!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - i HEAR YA! We'll be married 46 years in September and I remember them all.
Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/

Pots 'n Prims said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!
Hope you find lots of goodes at Gettysburg! And the herb farm! Can't wait to hear! :)
Travel safe!
Xo~
lisa

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Happy Anniversary! Sure wish I was on my way to Gettysburg, but I'm going to have to settle for Ft. Wayne next month. One of these days... Dawn

angie said...

hope you have a safe and wonderful trip~happy anniversary!!!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Happy Anniversary Judy! Oh how I wish I were able to attend the Heritage Market show but I am broke as a joke right now and just wouldn't feel right spending alot of money ::::big sigh:::: and it's only a three hour drive for me, oh well maybe next time. Have a wonderful day! Janet :)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Happy Anniversary! 42 years...oh my...wonderful!

HENNY PENNY'S COUNTRY STORE said...

Happy Anniversary Judy........Your lavender box should be arriving tommorrow or Friday at the latest. I was in a hurry to go running around with hubby and didn't get to write you a note. If you have questions please email me...hennypennyscountrystore@jlink.net.........Have a fun day. I love the wholesale shows too.

Barbara said...

Happy Anniversary Judy...we celebrate 43 next month, so I know about how fast these years seem...Blessings and enjoy the C&C.