THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

IT'S ALL ABOUT MOM...




I have been working on some Mother's Day gifts - simple little pick me ups for Mom....Sadly, my Mom passed away in 2004....I miss her - she was my biggest fan !! The picture above is of the unique "gift cards" that a local girl makes for the store. Everything is HAND CUT....and thread is used as laces on the shoes. She calls her business - LOWER CASE NOTES - (isn't that neat)....and only makes the bottom half of people.....the colors are "bright" but my camera (or maybe it is the photographer) doesn't show how sweet these cards are....Susan puts alot of time and handwork into these cards and I wanted to share them with you! As I look at the pictures they are really bad...I will try to take more today...since there is NO sun and sprinkles of rain! Hope everyone is having a great day....

2 comments:

Karen said...

Morning Judy...I love the cards...this gal is really talented and I love the name of her business...how original.
Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning! We have no sun either and it is supposed to rain Thurs and Fri - again! Sure is a big help for business - yeah right! I'm trying to get small Mother's Day gifts together too. Love the cards you got in. I also got in new cards a week or so ago and love them also. On a brighter note, at least we got our flower beds raked and things are ready for flowers to be planted in a few weeks. The porches are all cleaned off and we can go set out there without getting winter dust! Don't forget, I'd sure love to see pictures of your "old" house! Hope you have a really busy day today - Dawn