THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

IT WAS A 12 HOUR DAY !!

So needless to say I am totally wiped out from shopping...but what fun and lots of new goodies will fill THE CINNAMON STICK..... We didn't let a stone unturned.....I'll tell you all about it tomorrow....too poop to type .....and gotta go watch and see who leaves IDOL tonight.....!!!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh yes, can't wait to see what you found in Gettysburg! I so wish I could have gone. Oh well, on to Ft. Wayne next month, but I'm sure it's not even close! Have a great evening, Dawn

Woods Olde Homestead said...

Happy Anniversary...
can't wait to see what all you got...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

Linda said...

It was so good to see you again. Hope you got some real bargins, I know I did!!

Karen said...

Okay Judy, I guess we can wait...gosh, we got all excited but that's okay...it will be worth it.
Karen