THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK !!!

Today I received a great big box filled with goodies from Turkey Hollow, Washington!! I couldn't wait to open it and started right in.....I must tell you that MOSTLY I don't know what treasures I will find when I open a box from Barb.....she will send me pics of some things BUT I just tell her to fill the box....there is never ever any disappointment - So I was eager to see what was in that box...but FIRST ...I needed to open up the store and heat the tea and get the dip and pretzels out....then the phone rang (all awhile I was dying to get into this box). I got it opened....but then the phone again.....as soon as I hung up I started opening the treasures all wrapped in tissue.....and then EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I saw this on my back work counter....!!!!!! MICE.....where did they come from??.....ahhha...they "snuck" out of the box !!!!
and you know what they say about mice.....where there is one there is more and more and more....Well.....they gave me a fright for a second ( I must say these guys are so lifelike...the pictures do not give them justice at all).....one already found a new home !!! There were lots of goodies in that box and I will post them soon....these two gals are already SOLD...But this one is available..... A VERY FUN DAY TODAY !!!!

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I love those mice. "Mice are nice, say it twice, mice are nice!"

That little lady still for sale with the mop cap is downright adorable.

Bren said...

Not a mouse lover, but those are adorable. What fun you must have had unpacking all the goodies.
Hugs, Bren