THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL 1st - a day of foolishness....

Growing up we did the silliest tricks on each other on this "fun" day....with two brothers and two sisters we would just go on and on all day long. NOT tricking anyone - but it was fun to ponder a "good" trick and at least try! Every April Fool's Day I would get my kids GOOD when they were small....then they got smarter than me....even hubby....who in my opinion NEVER knows what day it is let along what month....won't be tricked by me !! Oh well.....tis' life - (big smile)....
New goodies should be arriving today in the store....from Turkey Hollow and candles from Scentsible Scents ...and a whole new bunch of florals arrived yesterday. Tomorrow all kinds of goodies will come for our "BIRD SOUP" event....I am having fun as spring is in the air - the daffodils are blooming....my johnnies are as happy as can be...and the forsythia is glowing!!!

Oh yeah, forgot, EVERYTHING IN THE STORE TODAY IS FREE !!!

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

LOL!!!

Ye almost got me. I was thinking, "FREE! YAY!"