THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, April 17, 2009

...ALMOST GONE

Dear me...the soup is almost gone, so I have another batch simmering as I type....lots of irons in the fire but nothing quite "done" yet. I do hope you will stop for a visit and a bowl of "bird soup" !
Today was a perfect spring day...two in a row and going for three...Tony is coming to the store tomorrow to clean up the gardens and be at my beck and call.....I love that cause I have lots of little jobs for him to do !!!
It is hard to believe we are past the middle of April....soon it will be May Day....time to make some little May baskets for our friends....

5 comments:

The Brickhouse said...

HI Judy, It was a nice day in PA today!! I wish I could stop by and try your bird soup...sounds yummy! You always amaze me with your creativity. So Tony is going to work on the "HONEY~DO" list tomorrow? LOL...Isn't it great having a man at your "beck and call"!?
Have a nice Saturday at your Shop.
~~Patti~~

Robby said...

Hi Judy,

Well I love your bird soup...I think I have search for 30 mins for the birdy graphic on Deb's blog..I can't find it...can you please direct me...blind for lookin'!!!

Next time I come to America, Grace is going to take me to your shop...I look forward to it.

xxxRobby

pammyjo said...

Beautiful weather in IL yesterday too. (But ... I was at work.) Love your posts this week. Upbeat, darling prim birds and cute displays. Hope Tony is on top of his game nd gets alot done for you. My John is a good help too when I need him. Enjoy your weekend.

pammyjo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Hills Primitives said...

We're going for 3 beautiful days in Michigan too! I love it, but we're expecting more rain tomorrow through Wed. Oh well, I'll take whatever I can. Enjoy the weather and have a great weekend. Dawn