THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A REALLY GOOD DAY....

First....the rain stopped !!! No sun...but lots of customers....the store was very busy with nice sales. BUT the best was waiting for me at the post office....Connie... www.logcabinprimitives.blogspot.com sent me a present....well no, that is wrong....sent me lots and lots of presents....for "just being me"....Connie really knows how to make someone feel very special.....Look at all the gifts.....and clever ones too.....
...the cards are ones that she makes from pics of her home (I keep telling her to sell them!!) The
little tin is filled with matches and a striker is glued to the bottom of the tin...the book is Judy Condon's newest book "Country at Heart" ....and wrapped in osnaburg with the best fabric ties....The envelope (handmade from a brown paper bag) when opened was filled with the handmade cards....a milk strainer with soap balls.....Connie you are way too much....and sweet stickers ( I love stickers) for the month of April....I had so much fun....and not sure I am that special to deserve such wonderful treasures...Everything came wrapped so sweetly I didn't want to open it....I wanted to get a picture one by one but customers came in and made me open everything right there with them watching....LOL!! Everyone wants to be Connie's friend !!!
I am blessed with good friends... Not sure I am so deserving of these wonderful treasures but I am keeping them.....!!!!!

6 comments:

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

She is a sweetie....I keep telling her to sell her cards also! What a fun surprise. It was a beautiful day here in eastern PA...hopefully you'll have that tomorrow! Take care ~~ Jenn

Karen said...

I LIKE CONNNIE, I LIKE CONNIE! LOL
Seriously, what a sweet genuine thing for her to do!
The world needs more Connies.
Karen

Janet - underthewillow said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful thing to do....you DO deserve it Judy!....you bring others such joy with all the special touches you put on your packages! Janet :)

The Feathered Nest said...

Sweet Judy, you deserve these blessings....for those who give shall be showered with them!! xxoo, Dawn

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

What a great gift and yes, you so deserve it...thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog, I so appreciated it:)

I'm happy that you had such good sales at your store and I can just see the customer's all grouped around watching while you opened the great prim things:)
Have a great day, it's raining here in my part of PA!
Rondell

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ So glad the box arrived safe, and sound. Just like the card said ......
Thanks for being You !!
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox