THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

READY, SET .......GO !!!

Whew...finally finished getting all the spring and Easter in the store. (well I still have some florals to price and a group tag here and there for things - but I can do that in the morning) !!
I have a cake in the oven for tomorrow's treats and I guess I am pretty much ready to "GREET SPRING" - that is, as long as I overlook the mountains of snow !!!
I am waiting for Dianne to bring me her goodies right now and some items haven't been delivered yet, which is a bummer, but that will give us something new for next week !!
There are no "spring" decorations on the porches ( not even the BIG eggs for sale signs that I made) as it is so windy and yucky outside - soon though !!
A sweet smelling "Lemon Herb Potpourri" is keeping the store smelling wonderful along with new room diffuser scents from Crossroads. It is "spring" as soon as you walk in the door!! Hope you get the chance to come play with me!!!
Oh goodness - Dianne just left and look what she brought me....along with some other goodies I will show you tomorrow....too cute!!!

3 comments:

Grace Maurer said...

Choppin' at the bit to get there!
See you on Friday morning,Judy.

Grace

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Hope all went Splendid at the SpringThyme Open House. Its making me very sad cause this is like the third opening I've missed at your store. I keep planning a trip and something gets in the way.
When I do arrive I'm gonna be wearing Bells so you can hear me from the parking lot. :-)
Sending SpringThyme Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

Mad Red Hare said...

First time visitor to your blog and I love it! I was curious, are any of the rabbit pictures in your blog header for sale? My blog is Mad Red Hare and I love those pictures. Just curious. You can contact me at macmadday@aol.com if you like.