THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, March 6, 2009

RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS.....

Who is that standing in the doorway??? Hmmm....what is in the box !!!

PANSIES !!! One of the sweetest customers came to the store today with a boxful of LANCASTER COUNTY PANSIES !! (I knew there would be lots of pansies in Lancaster!!) Grace and Susan came all the way from Lititz, PA to visit the store and bring me my much wanted pansies.....my heart was so truly filled with joy !! I was so surprised and taken back with such a thoughtful gift - not surprised that Grace would do this as she is so thoughtful and kind....but whohoo!!! I GOT PANSIES !!! THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN....it was the very best present...XOXO to you girls !!!

I truly have the best customers in the whole world.....no mistaking that.....and the best artists and the best friends....I am so truly blessed...!!! I also have the best job in the whole world too!(and yes....the best hubby) !!! (and the best kids and grandkids....)....(are you gagging yet!!LOL!!)
I couldn't wait to decorate the store with all the pansy pots....



Aren't they beautiful !!!!

8 comments:

Bren said...

Love the Pansies!! And what Great Friends and Customers you have.
Bren

Carmen said...

HI! What a lovely shop you have, and those pansies are AWESOME!!! Happy spring!

Kath said...

Nothin' says SPRING like pansies :)
What wonderful gals!


Have a happy weekend.
hugs~Kath

MISS PRUDENCE said...

NOTHING SAYS SPRINGTIME LIKE BEAUTIFUL PANSIES.... YOU DO INDEED HAVE SWEET CUSTOMERS THAT THINK THE WORLD OF YOU,, I HAVE BEEN WITNESS TO THAT FIRST HAND EVERYTIME I HAVE VISITED THE CINNAMON STICK... XXXX
P.S. MORE SPRINGTIME HANDMADES HEADED YOUR WAY NEXT WEEK ~~

ctlogcabin said...

Good Morning Judy ~~
Random Acts of Kindness...Love that !! Your are a very Special Lady, and all that you give comes back to you. Very sweet Friends and Lovely Pansies...love the way you placed them around the store. Hope the sun is shining brightly in your
corner of the world.
Have a Great Week-End ~~
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Elm Hollow Primitives said...

Judy-Your shop looks wonderful. I need a spring pick me up. Sure wish we lived closer. Have a great weekend.
PS. what about the bachlor-I was sorry to see him change his mind.I thought the end of the show they really looked like they were going to work out. Well hope him and Molly make a go even though she wasn't my choice.
Tootalls-Donna

Kimberly said...

Very beautiful! What a blessing!

PaintinPA said...

Judy - it was so wonderful seeing you yesterday and having the chance to purchase so many of your wonderful treasures. Grace and I always have the best time when we get to visit you and The Cinnamon Stick. Looking forward to our next visit.

Hugs and Blessings.......Susan