THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MERRIE SUNDAY MORNING...

Today is the last day of the "official" Springthyme Open House at The Cinnamon Stick !! Now to get busy and replace empty spots...well there aren't really any "empty" spots as I am the "Queen" of shuffling and fluffing - As a storekeeper I HATE empty spaces....and when something BIG sells I am a "crazy lady" till I can move things around to fill the space in. Silly, I know, but you know what they say about teaching an olde dog new tricks...well I am an olde dog !! I am a clutterer and stacker and layerer and when I don't have items to clutter, stack and layer I get antsy!! By Wednesday when we reopen I will have those "spots" replaced with new goodies. There is a whole month of "springthyme" to go....and I have "spring fever" really bad !!
Our next class is going to be an altered art/mixed media project.....I have the sample at the store and will take pictures today (yesterday after work I needed to rush home to get to a family affair so I didn't get pics taken)...Brenda is going to teach the class as she is the real QUEEN of altered art at THE CINNAMON STICK. All the info will be on our PT later this evening. I am anxious to share this project with you. Space will be limited for this class as we are using olde medicine bottles and there are only so many available.....(do you remember the pictures I posted with all the olde bottles?? Well, that is what we are using....woohoo!!)
Have a happy Sunday - looks like rain here - thank goodness we are having a warm trend....don't think I can handle anymore snow....!!!

No comments: