THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

IT WAS SPRING AT THE CINNAMON STICK...

I think I pulled it off....making everyone think spring as soon as they walked in the door today! It was a good day...filled with olde friends and some new friends who are quickly becoming olde friends!!! We served a warm orange tea, cream cheese pound cake with a lemon glaze along with homemade macaroons (Sharon made them...delish!)
I SOLD LOTS OF EGGS !!! (thank goodness) Still have "plenty" and I had Tony dye some hard boiled ones today that I decorated the store with this evening. It was the only thing I didn't get done...and it can't be Easter at THE CINNAMON STICK without real colored Easter eggs ! The only thing missing was "pansies"....I always have pansies for spring open house...and there were none to be found - NONE... Every nursery - florist - said not until the middle of March....Now if I were in Lancaster (where the store use to be) I bet I could find "pansies"...
I forgot to take pictures....:( I love to take pics of the customers and post them...can't believe I forgot. There is alot of fluffing and shuffling that has to be done but I think I will be ready for the next few days....certainly everyone is ready for SPRING !!
I love to have parties.....

4 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Judy,
Glad things went well. I so wish you would have remembered the pics. I wish I could have been there.
Pam

Pots 'n Prims said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day Judy!! I so wish I could have been there!
Xo,
lisa

Pots 'n Prims said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day Judy!! I so wish I could have been there!
Xo,
lisa

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh hon, we have pansies galore here, I think they sent them to the wrong end of the country...LOL...going to be way too hot for them soon...

Congratulations on pulling off the Spring Fever look! I bet the whole place was egg-stremely cute.