THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, March 1, 2009

INTRODUCING..... MASTER "PATTY" O'DOOGLE

Sherrie Seivers has named our sweet Lebrechan and I know he will be delighted with his name. Tony did the honors of picking the name ( we had 34 entries and some really good names I must say) CONGRATULATIONS SHERRIE...please send me your address and a Spring Rabbit will come "hopping" to you right away !!
Thank goodness for "good" news cause the weather news here is NOT good. The "weather" people are telling us a MASSIVE snowstorm is on it's way tonight into Monday. Our open house of course starts on Wednesday and I NEED Monday and Tuesday to set up....you know....clean the store, move stuff around so the "new" goodies will fit in, and I have so much pricing yet to do. So it sounds like I will only have one day to do everything before open house. Hmmmm...let's see if I can find some "good" in all this.....well...maybe March coming in like a lion means she really will go "out" like a lamb !! I think I have my work cut out for me....oh to be YOUNG again!
It is snowing here now but not going to do anything with this passing storm...it is the next one. BLAH !!
Yesterday a new friend, Margaret Johnson, brought me some handmade fabric "Eggs on an old rusty Spring"....I loved them and purchased all that she brought. Thank you Margaret....I already have them priced and displayed....very prim and "springy" !!
Happy Sunday to everyone.....I think I better get to the store and "start" pricing.....!!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations Sherrie - very fitting name for this little guy.
Karen