THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I LOVE TO SHOP...

It will be a busy morning unloading the car from all the goodies I was able to find yesterday....Sharon and I took a day off for fun....and our fun is SHOPPING !! Monday was a day of stitching and working on fill-ins for the store. So I have a nice bit of new items going in the store today. Tony had a great day at auction on Monday, but has been helping our son and hasn't gotten anything "store ready" yet. Surely this weekend there will be "new" antiques in the store too!!
On the other hand - I HAVE to work on my income tax as I go next Tuesday to get that done....I am always last minute with this....I like to think I am organized and all that...BUT when it comes to income tax I always wait till the last minute. ???????????
Wishing everyone a happy day -


6 comments:

UPON A HILL said...

I have a shop before and remembered what it was like to see the customers coming in looking for the new. It was pleasing to my heart, to see their faces. My best to you on the taxes.

Janet - underthewillow said...

Income Taxes, YUCK!....I have been procrastinating on that one for sure....a day of shopping sure sounds like fun, I need one of those myself! Janet :)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

The tax forms are so complicated, no wonder ye wait till the last minute! It's so confusing!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ~~ I think we should all send a letter to the IRS telling them sorry we just cant pay any more taxes this year, talk to ya next year. Sorta like the guy in TX did. lol
Love your Easter post card, so sweet.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Leann said...

Realized that my sister in law lives practically across the street from you!! She's across from the gas station by the cow pasture! I've always wanted to stop in, but now it is a must!

Kudzu said...

oh my, LOVE those chicks! I've missed reading a few of your posts, and I see I've missed out on quite a bit of crafty cinnamon goodness! the bottles are so cute,everything is. how sweet is that for them to bring you pansies! I'm working on collecting goodies to make my own cloches!
kudzu