THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, March 20, 2009

HAPPY SPRING...!!!

Today is the day....finally SPRING HAS ARRIVED (pay no attention to the weather report on the right side of this page).. Because soon it will start saying 55, 60 and 70 degrees...the 70's is the perfect weather for me !! I do love the change of the seasons but just wish winter was as short of a season as spring seems to be.
My friend Connie - http://logcabinprimitives.blogspot.com - is coming for a visit to the store today...can't wait to see her - it has been a long time since I have given her a "real" hug.
I will take pictures and post them this evening...best be off - just wanted to stop in and say HAPPY SPRING TO YOU !!

5 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

It's 43* here this morning but supposed to be sunny so much better than the gray days of winter!

Have fun today with your friend and I love the baby picture on your sidebar!
Have a wonderful spring day:)
Rondell

Bren said...

Have a nice day with your friend. The weather is to be warmer here, too, even though it's in the upper 20's this morning.
Enjoy Spring and create memories.
Hugs, Bren

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Happy Spring to you!
Have a wonderful visit with Connie!

Its only 24 here, ya sure Spring is on the way? :)

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

Hi Judy,

Oh I'm so jealous! Wish I was traveling east today to visit....SOMEDAY I'll make it there! Connie is the one that told me about your shop and blog. I can't wait to see your pictures. Have fun and give Connie a hug from me. Happy day and happy spring!

Warm hugs to you also!!
Jenn

Janet - underthewillow said...

I am soooo envious that you get a hug from Connie today!....give her one for me please!! Janet :)