THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 16, 2009

DONE !!! and it's still morning!!!

Woohoo....the TAXES are finished...completed...ready to go to the accountant ! RELIEF !! I have no idea why I always wait till the last minute to work on the paperwork...(this is last minute for me)....it just hangs over you until you "JUST DO IT" and how wonderfully stressfree it is after you are done. SIGH.....
Now I have the rest of the day to play. I need to make some rabbits for the store and a couple sacks....I took pictures to put on the PT for sale but the items sold - it is hard to keep up-to-date pictures during open house. ( not complaining believe me I am NOT complaining)....I just wanted to explain for those who check out the Handmades for Sale on the PT and don't see any changes.
Tony is already back from auction this morning....BUT he found some real good stuff. An olde country store hat display rack...wonderful olde scale...(found one last week too)...We are a good place to come if you are looking for olde cast iron store scales. Rug beaters, 2 olde baskets - I sold a saddle hook yesterday but he got another one, medicine cupboard and lots more. It was a good day for him (he had to come home as he spent all the money) !!! LOL!!
Have a fun day ----

2 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Woo Hoo--it's always a relief when that job is finished.
I enjoyed visiting your blog!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

P.S. The Cinnamon Stick house on your picture trail is my dream home. :)