THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BACK TO WORK...

My weekend is over and I am ready to get back in the store. I look forward to Wednesdays as I always have a bunch of new treasures to put in the store. Things that I got made and whatever antiquey olde goodies Tony has ready for me. Today a cast iron scale with olde white paint...this one has the solid plates on both sides and a weight in the middle...I don't have any weights to go with it but it is a great piece to display on. Also a neat olde box - tall ...that Tony put olde hinges on the back to hang on the wall. An olde utensil box too...not sure what else! I was busy replacing rabbits and peeps made of wool, some olde shutter louvre signs, a couple postcard pillows, framed prints - two for Easter and one for the NEXT adventure!!!.... and just one olde sack made from an olde bank bag. More needs to be finished but will do that inbetween customers....Today we are serving a warm orange tea and a Sweet Pepper Cheese Spread from Castle Creek Farms....they make the best dips and spreads!! Stop in for a taste!!

4 comments:

Bren said...

Sounds like a fun and productive day ahead for you. If I were closer I stop in for a cup of tea, sounds yummy. Have a Great Day!
Hugs, Bren

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Your prim store looks so springy...love the pansys, hope to visit someday!
Rondell

UPON A HILL said...

I would like to have what you are serving! Nice pillow & picture. It is always fun to put new things in your shop; customers are always looking for the new. Have a great week!

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ All sounds so lovely....hope there are some of Mr. Tony's goodies left. Hoping to visit on Friday and give you a real
in person Spring Hug. ~~ Connie xox