THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ANTIQUING FUN TODAY !!

What a great day today...it was a bit cool but the sun was bright and shining!! Tony and I took off to visit some of our favorite antique places -AND we found some treasures to bring home. All smaller items - what little furniture we did see was priced way higher than I would ever be able to sell it for. But, we did get some good things and they will be in the store soon. We always have to have them "house ready" for you when you purchase from us. (well....any dust you may find is "free" but we absolutely hate giving it away...so if we can help it we won't !!)
I always get anxious to go to the store on Wednesday - partly cause I love it there - and partly cause I usually have some new, cool things to display and play with! (Of course, keeping Tony out all day shopping means he didn't get a whole lot ready...yikes!!)
The pictures are some of the "spring" goodies Sharon dropped off while we were gone....everything just says HAPPY SPRINGTHYME...hope you get a chance to stop in this week and see our new treasures!!

6 comments:

Bren said...

Love the Eggs!! Everything looks so Easter and prim.
Hugs, Bren

Elm Hollow Primitives said...

Hello Judy- I am so excited to get my cutting board. We are suppose to come home to Pottsville for Easter so I am hopeing to get to meet you. My sister-in-law says your place is really cute. I will keep my fingers crossed that all plans stay as is. Have a great week.
Tootalls-Donna

B said...

YOUR DAY SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT WAY TO SPEND AN EARLY SPRINGTIME DAY..SEEMS MISS. SHARON IS STAYING BUSY IN HER STITCHING ROOM CREATING HER OWN SPECIAL OFFERINGS FOR YOU ~ GIVING YOU MORE TREASURES TO PLAY WITH, ANTIQUES AND HANDMADES,,WHAT MORE CAN A GIRL ASK FOR... HAVE FUN!! XX

The Rustic Victorian said...

Sweet bunnies in the shop,,the banner is clever for the season,,I enjoyed the visit and will send some spring your way.
Marcie

ctlogcabin said...

Love your new banner and all your new spring hand~dids. Dont know if I said it before but Congratulations on 25 years of StoreKepping...We Love Ya ~~
Hugs ~~ Connie xox

UPON A HILL said...

Cute finds!