THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, February 6, 2009

SRAWBERRIES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY....


Yummy red ripe strawberries...dipped in chocolate...and gobbled up one by one....oh my....how inticing does that sound!!! Strawberries are perfect for Valentine's Day gifts.....even if they are stuffed with cotton !! I am so very disappointed in me tonight as I left my camera sitting on the counter - I am such a "dork" sometimes - too much in a hurry to check everything twice ! Oh well, tomorrow I will show you the pictures of our strawberries...
Sharon brought in a wonderful strawberry make-do - and the SWEETEST little MICE ...the mice are sitting inside a high button shoe (repro) and holding a big red berry to give to their sweetheart (or you could give to your sweetheart)!!!!! Check back tomorrow...if you want to take a gander.

7 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

Luvv those strawberries!! :) And, of course, will be back here tomorrow to peek at the other wonderful goodes!
Have a wonderful eve!
XoXo,
lisa

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....I love those cotton stuffed strawberries!....how fun to just pile 'em up in an old wooden bowl! Janet :)

Back in the Day said...

The strawberries look so cute! Can't wait to see the make do!

Karen said...

I love the strawberries....they look yummy!
Karen

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, "berry" nice!

Kath said...

Lovin those berries!! :)

-Kath

ctlogcabin said...

Washington State Strawberries you say ~~ Mmmmm Just Perfect !!!
Be back for another peek later .
Hugs ~ xox