THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 26, 2009

OLDE FRIENDS, NEW FRIENDS....

Yesterday was such a fun day. The store was busy (woohoo!!) and we had our Covered Box class in the evening. Three of the gals were "repeats"....(fuzzy feeling inside when the gals enjoyed the class they took previously that they come back for more)...and three of the gals were brand new friends. Two coming from an hour away (Donna and Deb) for their very first visit to the store. The weather behaved and I think everyone had a fun time...I always do !!
Now I am VERY anxious to really get the store filled with the spring goods.....yesterday two boxes of florals and baskets came in - and my NEW spring sacks and tissue paper!! ( I only had "snowman" bags and am glad to put them away) I have all my Turkey Hollow treasures to get priced and displayed....(and I had to cage those bunnies waiting in the basement as they were hopping all over the place) Sharon is still busy busy busy making her treasures!
I found some "fairy dust" sprinkled here and there in the store (the fairies are back - yippee) and I just KNOW this is going to be the best SPRING SEASON ever. We hope you can visit us soon - maybe join in on our next class or just come and have a cup of tea and chat !!
The skies are very "dark" this morning but that can't take away my "cheerful" mood today!
You can check our PT if you want to see more pictures of the class....
We have some wonderful names for our Leprechan.....Saturday is the deadline to enter - it will be fun to see what name he ends up with !!! Have a good day today no matter what !!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

My friend and I had a great time in your shop yesterday. We can't wait to come again!
Sharon

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

How nice to have some classes like that...nothing like that around here:(
Can't wait to see more pics of your store decorated with springy prims.
Rondell

Shari said...

I would love to take a class like you had. There is NOTHING offered in our area. What a lovely way to make new friends!

Hugs,
Shari

Karen said...

We have nothing like that here either.
Seems there's always something going on out there in PA!
Karen

Cindy B said...

h what fun!! I think shops in my own area here in northern Illinois need to do this...what a fun time and good customer draw. The items in your shop are adorable,,I have relatives and friends out east...going to send your blog site to them to see! Nice job!