THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, February 15, 2009

JUST A FEW PICTURES...




Some pictures of the goodies we served during the social.....and some friendly faces enjoying the treats.
We had a little something for the person who picked the names from our Valentine Box....a Valentine Sack filled with "cinnamon heart candies" and and olde ice cream spoon to serve them with. We tied each purchase with Valentine ribbon and a silhouette of a heart made from a tinsel pipe cleaner (another GREAT idea given to me from my friend Barbara of Turkey Hollow...she makes me look so good in front of our customers with all her fun ideas she shares with me!!) I hope your Valentine's Day was as much fun as ours!!!


AND THEN IT WAS SPRING....WOOHOO!!!




6 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Everything looked absolutely wonderful Judy!....I'm sure everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves, how fun! Janet :)

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

You put such thought and care into everything...lots of hard work and love....it shows! Wish I could have been there! Jenn

Back in the Day said...

Your social looks like a lot of fun! What wonderful goodies you had! You can tell you put a lot of work into your event! Great job!
Nicole

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Yer party looked great.

Yay, Spring is at hand!

UPON A HILL said...

How nice, everything looks good. I like your Easter Goodies.
Blessings,
Kim

Shari said...

I love, love, love the Easter Goods!!

Hugs, Shari