THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, February 23, 2009

I HAVE A WINNER.....

But it is not what you think - a "special gift" is going to my sweet grandson....the 4 year olde - Today, while I was babysitting, I showed him the "leprechan"....and he said....LUCKY CHARMS guy...now tell me that isn't just the BEST !!! Of course when I mentioned the name to the "leprechan" he just raised those eyebrows a tad and I don't think he wanted to go around the rest of his life being called "LUCKY CHARMS"....there have been a few suggestions of "LUCKY" ...and the name is most befitting I must admit....
All the names being posted are great.....so I will let the "Luck of the Irish" be the decider and put all the names into a tin box and let someone do the honors of choosing....Get all your suggestions in by this Friday the 27th and I will announce the winner Saturday!! AND you can suggest more than one name if you have another to add.
Some days are just meant to have fun !!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Awww, so simple the minds of the little ones...but he's right! lol

Can't wait to see what name this little green guy gets.

Karen

Justina said...

How sweet! I always have my daughter Amaya(5) make names for me too! You couldn't have chosen anything better!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, I have another name idea for yer wee leprechaun. GREEN BEAN!

Elm Hollow Primitives said...

Judy, Your grandson hit the nail on the head. How sweet. (and it sounded so simple) LOL
Tootalls-Donna

TAMMY said...

there are acouple of wee names for your lad, STONE WISHART, PATRICK O'BENCH, MR.ROCK O'SHAM, PATRICK O'CLOVER......THIS WAS FUN !!!