THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HORRORS.....HORRORS...HORRORS....

My life is on HOLD......how crappy is this...my computer went down yesterday when the power went off at our home. My dear computer "smart" neighbor thinks it might just be the power source and ordered a new part - it may take a couple days to come in - until them I will be going into withdrawal and not sure if I will survive - wish me the best!! Worse case scenerio a new PC will have to be purchased....and I will have lost ALL my info - hubby keeps saying "go get an external modem for your computer"....duh....I should have listened. Anyway.....I am at my son's house and using one of the grandkids computers....I am sitting here looking at "4" so I know they will share with me....LOL!!
I spent the past two days cleaning and redoing the store....all the spring/Easter fabric has replaced the Valentine's fabric and I will start to decorate with all the goodies that have come in so far....I am so very anxious to have SPRING....and I love the way the store turned out after "redoing".....so at least some things are going right....
Hope to talk to you soon.....Judy

6 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Oh dear no computer! Horror is right! I surely hope it is just the power source but if it's not, maybe the neighbor could take the hard drive out and put it in the new computer so you can transfer data to the new hard drive! Good Luck, keep us posted! Janet :)

MISS PRUDENCE said...

YOU KNOW ME AND COMPUTERS... NO HELP FROM HERE ON THAT END... HOWEVER, ON THE OTHER HAND~~ A BOX OF SPRINGTIME DELIGHTS FOR YOUR SHOP WERE SENT YOUR WAY THIS MORNING JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEW SPRING LOOK TAKING PLACE AT THE CINNAMON STICK!!!

XXX

Pots 'n Prims said...

OH Judy!! I know your horrors!! While this ole "gal" (computer) of mine is on her last leg ~ I can only open 1 screen, it no longer recognizes my camera, sometimes I get NO screen (says display driver..) So since this one is 9 years old, I finally broke down last nite & went & bought a new one! BUT, of course, I can't get things off this one transfered over, so it'll have to be done manually. Which could take years..LoL...So I soo feel your pain!! Best wishes & hang in there!! Spring is on it's way! (though, you know me, I'm still wishing for one snow first!!).
XoXo~
lisa

Back in the Day said...

I understand what you are going through! Mine seems to be on it's last leg so I am already looking at a new one!
Maybe this one will hold out until then!
Nicole

Karen said...

Good evening Judy - well darn those computers! I'm just glad you are able to at least get on a computer - isn't it awful the feeling of not having one at the tips of our fingers...what has become of us...lol

Hope things get back to normal for you soon.

Hugs, Karen

Barbara said...

Really...horrors! You must get this resolved ASAP so we don't miss a minute of your fun happenings! :-O Many Blessings for quick fix! LOL Barbara @ Cabin In The Woods