THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

COLORED EGGS FOR SALE...

I am not sure why....must be something in my past...but each year I make, and purchase, more Easter Eggs for the store than I would ever be able to sell.....in every medium...paper mache, wood, plastic covered with paper, wool....(lots of really cool wooley eggs), hand dyed muslin, calico - big - small and inbetween. Just maybe it is because I was a "greedy" little girl who wanted to find "all" the eggs at the Easter Egg hunts my parents took us too...I would run and run and run till I filled my basket full. AND, here I am all these years later still having to "have them all" and filling my baskets full !!
Here is one of the BIG eggs for decorating the porch... ....and here are the eggs that grew in my "Egg Garden" last year....


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Way too sweet! I so wished I lived closer!

theoldestonehouse said...

I too wish I lived closer. I am trying to talk Rondell from Tomato Creek Prims into taking a road trip out to see your shop. Anything else for us to do while in your area??

Could you post a picture of the wool eggs you mentioned in your post?? I might just have to have some of those.

Rhonda

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Yer egg garden is hilarious. Or should I say "egg-cellent."

Kath said...

Love your "egg" garden!! :)


hugs-Kath

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Your garden is so Sweet! I love it and like all the others!!I WISHED I LIVED CLOSER!!! I added you to my blog so more can enjoy your great little store! Smiles~*~Birdy