THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BUSY DAYS OFF...

Well....Monday's shopping trip....though FUN...did not yield any UNBELIEVABLE treasures. I always manage to find goodies but it was hard this day. Prices were high - and I was hoping with the economy maybe prices would be lower. However, Tony went to auction and did quite well....new treasures are going in the store today.
Yesterday we went to the premiere of the National Country & Crafts trade show....it was small - but I did find a couple new vendors that I ordered from. Most who were there had already set up at Market Square and I had already ordered with them....lots is going on in the Trade Show biz and hopefully it will all get straightened out soon. Makes it very hard for shopkeepers to attend all the different shows.
TODAY it is suppose to get in the 60's.....I will have spring fever real bad after today.....AND Saturday SNOW ???? Just in time for our Valentine Social....yegads....does it ever fail !!!
I am working on Easter eggs and rabbits....and prizes for our "Social"..... it will be a busy couple days but I like to be busy!! Enjoy your day.....

4 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....I hope it doesn't snow for your Valentine's Day Social....enjoy your taste of Spring! Janet :)

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Dear Judy,

Hello! Your blog and store are lovely ! Hopefully, I can get to your store sometime .. wish it were closer here in PA!
After having the Create and Decorate Magazine sitting around my home for a couple months now, I finally had a chance to actually read it.. and I noticed your article in there about you and your store.. Very informative and great article !
Yes, I am enjoying the spring like weather here too.. It's about 50 here now and it's feeling wonderful !
Happy Valentine's Day without snow hopefully !
Hugs,
Linda

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Dear Judy,

Hello! Your blog and store are lovely ! Hopefully, I can get to your store sometime .. wish it were closer here in PA!
After having the Create and Decorate Magazine sitting around my home for a couple months now, I finally had a chance to actually read it.. and I noticed your article in there about you and your store.. Very informative and great article !
Yes, I am enjoying the spring like weather here too.. It's about 50 here now and it's feeling wonderful !
Happy Valentine's Day without snow hopefully !
Hugs,
Linda

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Olde Mother Nature loves her little tricks, doesn't she???!!! Warm-snow-warm-ice-wind-heat-freezing & on and on...LOL...