THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 12, 2009

ALL READY FOR THE "SOCIAL" !!


Well since the store was very quiet today I was able to get ahead of schedule and have the gifts for our Valentine Social all finished and wrapped. There are eight gifts....and we will have customers each hour pick a name from our Valentine Box to give away (see how full it is - woohoo!!) We even have a small gift for each "picker" !!! So tomorrow I will go in early and CLEAN.....I do make such messes when I work.....of course I am usually working on TOO many things at the same time....AND then UPS came this afternoon - after 2 pm...(he usually comes early morning) and had 8 boxes for us.....so I had to get them emptied as they were too big to get down the cellar steps where I usually undo - (we have outside cellar steps but the door is covered with a tarp and bricks as the snow would come right in and the cold air)...So what a mess I had with the crappy popcorn and styrofoam......ugh.....hate it!! It always sticks to me and I get so frustrated. However....inside the boxes were the sweetest bunnies - I am getting so excited to start decorating for spring and Easter.... oops...there I go getting off subject again.
Tomorrow night I will get all the goodies for the "social" together....all SWEET TREATS.....I love to play !!! Hope you can join us.....

4 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....I know what you mean about dealing with a shipment when it contains styrofoam, boy do I hate that stuff too! Have fun, I hope the weather cooperates! Janet :)

MISS PRUDENCE said...

VALENTINES DAY IN PA IS ALWAYS A WONDERFUL AFFAIR.. THINK CHOCOLATE, NOT SNOW!!!((: HAVE A GRAND AND LOVELY EVENING, WISH WE WERE THERE....XXX

Back in the Day said...

I hope your Social is a ton of fun! It sounds like it is going to be great!
Nicole

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Excitement! Can't wait to see the pictures of the social, hope all goes well, I'm sure it will!!!